Thursday, May 1, 2008

Did 50 get robbed in Africa?!

Check out this report from Illseed at allhiphop.com


"I heard 50 and the Unit had a show yesterday in Angola, Africa. I heard some dude went on the stage to give him, 50 Cent, a hug and somebody pushed him away. In the process of getting pushed, the little dude allegedly grabbed the chain and jumped off the stage. Dude hauled his butt outta there and nobody could find him, I hear. This happened in Luanda, Angola legend holds. I heard Tony Yayo was on the prowl, but he came up with nothing. The positive side of things, I heard the show was off the hook for the people that saw it. NICE."
Flava reppin' the global Hip Hop movement!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes he was robbed!!

welcome to angola 50 cent

Anonymous said...

this is Africa 50. coming with all that pomp nigga you shoulda hid your chains. they dont play. they gon rob your assssss! and be out. lol .