Monday, June 30, 2008

Glastonbury and Mandela B-day concert

Here's a little TV news recap of both concerts even though the focus seems to be Amy Wino supposedly punching a fan.



When I see Amy Crackhouse singing with all of "those black children" behind her, for Mandela's 46664 concert no less, I am reminded of her infamous racist tune. Ugggh she disgusts me!

Here's some video of Jay-Z's performance at Glastonbury concert. (parental advisory) Note the dis to Noel Gallagher, one of the most vocal critics of Jay-Z's appearance, as Jay performs Wonderwall by Noel's band, Oasis. (he he he)

I get the dis, Jay-z, but please baby, let B sing, u stick to rappin! Peep the guitar on his neck -- You know when the harder rock flava kicked in, he made sure he took that guitar off LMAO. 99 problems but playin the guitar ain't one, at least not for this performance. (Neither is Noel Gallagher. It's reported that towards the end of his performance Jay-Z said to the audience "So I hear you guys didn't want me here tonight")

Flava reppin' the global Hip Hop movement!
Posted by Nikki Strong

No comments: