Thursday, June 19, 2008

Yung Buck vs 50 Cent


Now I usually don't give space to blog about all the beef casserole goin down in Hip Hip right now, but here is something real -- not a bunch of taunts via the media and mix tapes to make money, but an actual conversation between 50 and Young Buck.

Yeah it's all part of the beef between the two, but the convo gives some insight into the business...50 may have released this to embarrass Buck, but on the real it gives some insight and may even make u have some compassion for Buck -- the brotha is obviously strugglin to do what he feels is right and endeavoring to keep his head and money together, as well as mend the wounds between him and 50.


Flava disclaimer -- there's some cussin' Parental advisory recommended. lol






I always wondered why it seems everyone in G-Unit has to be a 50 cent cheerleader. Now I have a clue -- it seems 50 is like a "father" or a pimp-pastor to these dudes; he gives them guidance , "the truth", and money/opportunity and then they "owe" him thier lives and loyalty. Don't upset the God- father! I felt like I was listening to a convo between a pimp and a whore, not friends...("Please don't cut me off from the fam, I was just confused man...")

I wondered if Buck knew 50 was recording this personal coversation. (If not, he may be able to sue) That ain't friendship, it's just mad tacky and manipulative. 50 got some serious control issues.

And now with Buck's pride hurt (and obviously his pocket), it's war.
Buck responds and says the tape was a year old. Peep his response in full here. (parental advisory) It's a hot track if I do say so myself.


They both need to learn from Lil Wayne and his daddy, Birdman. Just kiss and make up...

Btw Lil Wayne has moved 1 million units of Carter III thus far, despite the leak. A Milli, A Milli, A Milli....

***

Flava reppin' the global Hip Hop movement!

Posted by Nikki Strong

No comments: