Monday, March 17, 2008

Lil' Wayne causes chaos in the UK?


Direct from illseed at allhiphop.com:

Lil’ Wayne rocked at Club Innocence over the weekend, the 15th to be exact. I heard it was pure drama. For whatever reason, the show was completely blocked off from people getting in. Some of the audience eventually got in after the show started. Well, he got on stage right around 11:45 pm and some other rappers were performing! So, Weezy apparently said, “Why are these dudes on stage? I ain’t performing! Let me stomp on their necks! (Or something of that sort.)” Then, I heard Wayne’s security started to physically remove the acts from the stage so that the young Weezy could handle his biz. That didn’t really sit too well with the crowd and the crowd started throwing water on the stage. What does Lil’ Wayne do? He throws his mic from the stage into the crowd. Wayne tried to leave, but was unsuccessful by venue security. I guess they were like, “You are performing tonight or ELSE.” Soooooooo… Wayne came back on the stage and performed for about FIVE minutes and then was out. Wayne bounced with roughly 15-20 groupies – allllllll together now. After that, I heard it was like a riot with fights breaking out everywhere. I heard bodies were stomped out on stage!
And there you have it…

No comments: