Tuesday, April 29, 2008

YA HEARD? new music from T.I.!

There was a leaked track called "Hunt Em Down", a very violent track that T.I. says was written back in 2006 after his friend was murdered. He said he didn't want anyone to get it twisted - that joint WILL NOT be on Paper Trail. (I'm sure it won't -- since he is trying to play nice in light of his legal troubles) However, this new joint, No Matter What, is and I'm lovin' it. You can hear it today on street cred.

T.I. also says that Hop Hop culture is made by us for us. NOT! To that I say DON'T you get it twisted T.I., greedy white collar corporate interests have totally shaped and informed Hip Hop culture, definitely not in its entirely, but let's give credit where credit is due. C.R.E.A.M. Holla!

Flava reppin the global Hip Hop movement!

No comments: